With an excellent basic salary, OTE of up to £42,000 and the opportunity to flourish within a growing company, we definitely can! We’re also one of the fastest growing companies in the UK so why not join us and see your career grow too.
As a General Manager, you will truly utilise your leisure management and sales background to ensure that your club is performing operationally and hitting sales targets. You will lead a team to sell a fitness product that you truly believe in and breed our “changing people’s lives” core value. In this sales and operations focussed role, we’re looking for the drive, motivation and passion to succeed.
– Working closely with the Regional Business Manager and Sales Team to ensure the club hits target.
– Training staff so they can do a quality job in sales and operations.
– Engaging with our third party cleaning contractor to clean the Club to ensure good service standards upon opening.
– Being accountable for service standards and colleague and member retention – all of which contribute to the bottom line of increasing sales and reducing costs.
– Motivating your team to go the extra mile in achieving targets and to delight our members.
– Experience as a General Manager within the leisure industry.
– Experience of performance management of a KPI driven team.
– Solid experience in the running of a club including front desk revenues, customer retention and service standards.
– Experience of operations and sales including experience in selling high volume low cost goods/services.
– Experience of generating effective marketing plans to generate sales.
– Impeccable leadership skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure given the fast paced nature of the role.
– A real passion for wanting to change peoples’ lives.
At Xercise4Less we’re also passionate about changing people’s lives, that’s why we invest time in our staff and give them the opportunity to progress. Several our current Managers started as Membership Sales Consultants and have grown with the business to develop successful careers.
– Excellent training to sell the X4L way.
– Free gym membership.
– Access to discounts at hundreds of global brands through Perkbox.
– Childcare voucher scheme.
– Free mobile phone insurance.
– Free breakdown cover.