Can you help us support more than 1 million members with their fitness goals?
With health, fitness and wellbeing a key priority for many, we need to ensure the safest possible gym environment for our members, while continuing to deliver what PureGym set out to do from day-one – a great place to work out.
And that’s where you come in. We are on a drive to find new Personal Trainers/Fitness Coaches to join PureGym.
You will play a crucial part in the safe enjoyment of our clubs – ensuring members are able to experience a great workout, upheld by the highest gym standards; from hygiene and safety, to ensuring an environment where everyone feels welcome and supported with their fitness and wellbeing goals.
You will have two roles within PureGym – employed Fitness Coach and self-employed Personal Trainer.
Firstly, you will be employed by PureGym part-time for 12 hours a week as a Fitness Coach, with a monthly salary.
Separately, outside of your employed hours as a Fitness Coach, you will pay rent, and run your self-employed Personal Training business from the gym in which you are based, giving you access to 1000s of current and new members. There is also a dedicated internal PT Business Support team to help you grow and succeed with your PT business.
As your PT business and client base grows and develops, you may then, with the support of your manager, wish to reduce your employed hours and move towards full-time self-employment as a Personal Trainer.
Alternatively, PureGym has management career pathways and will help you develop your leadership skills from the Fitness Coach role, depending on your own personal ambitions.
Fitness Coach Role explained:
Your purpose will be to engage with members to ensure the very best fitness experience at PureGym.
This means upholding the highest standards of hygiene, encouraging safe behaviours on the gym floor, leading gym inductions and teaching engaging group exercise classes.
In return for your hard work, we will reward you with a range of industry-leading benefits to include:
- Contracted salary
- 12 hours contracted per week
- Annual leave allowance, plus one additional Personal Day
- Funded First Aid qualification
- Free Gym Membership for yourself and a friend or family member
- Group Exercise initial training and continual upskill opportunities
- Management development training programmes
Personal Trainers at PureGym can expect the following:
- Competitive rental agreements – 1st month rent free
- Access to our dedicated and unrivalled PT Business Support team for free courses, insight, advice and coaching to help you build and run your business
- Discounted CPD courses with industry experts and insurance
- Free advertising on the PureGym website, social media and in club
If you have a passion for fitness and love helping people achieve their potential and reach their goals, then PureGym is the place for you.
We are looking for Level 3 (EQF Level 4) Personal Training qualified individuals, who are determined, driven and passionate, to join us on the next steps of our journey.
Please apply ASAP with your CV.